The eJournal of eDemocracy and Open Government (JeDEM) is an international and multi-disciplinary open access which provides researchers and practitioners the opportunity to advance the practice and understanding of eDemocracy, eGovernment and eParticipation.
JeDEM is indexed with EBSCO, DOAJ, Google scholar, and the Public Knowledge Project metadata harvester.
The journal focuses on the following subjects:
- Policy and Legislation
- Political Science
- Business Information Technology
- Business and Economy
- Usability and User Experience
- Applied Computer Gaming and Simulation
- Part I: Scientific Research Papers (research in progress or completed) - anonymous peer review;
- Part II: Case Studies - anonymous peer review;
- Part III: Project Descriptions (focus on practitioners) – editorial review;
- Part IV: Literature Reviews; Q&A; Letters to the Editors/Editorial; Expert Comments; Readers’ Page; Editorial Comment... – no review.